- The price of the specific product (s) that you have ordered will be the price at the time of purchase. You will be notified in case that any difference in the prices exist.
- In the event that your purchase order is accepted by Ramez, the same value will be deducted from your bank card and you shall be notified by a text message or alerted by Ramez Online , or you if you choose the option, will be paying in cash or with your bank card upon delivery. Payment using your bank card may be processed prior to the dispatching of your ordered product. If the purchase order is canceled after processing the payments, a refund is made to your bank card account, or alternatively, a credit balance will be provided instead in Ramez Online.
- Prices and product availability may be subject to change without prior notice. Additionally, the description / performance of the products is based on the product manual and the technical materials printed by the manufacturers / agent. Consequently, the writing provided on each product is not affiliated with us and may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices may be affected by weights, and the type of the required items, the final price is approved after the process of collecting the order and adding the delivery fees to it. An invoice is attached to each request indicating the value of the products chosen by the customer, then the additional amount will be deducted from the credit card or the price difference will be reimbursed to the card Automatically (if any).
- In the event that the client did not receive the invoice, he can contact the customer service team to ensure that it is provided.
- We place a lot of effort in updating the product’s information on a regular basis. In rare cases, the information may differ from the details printed on the product packaging. In such a case, the information on the package supersedes it. Since recipes may change at any time, we recommend that you regularly refer to the ingredient list and the information regarding allergies on the package
Ramez makes every effort to display the colors of the products on Ramez Online as accurately as possible. But it is not guaranteed that the colors will be displayed in the same manner as smart phone screens’ display differs from one to the other.
Applicable law by which the terms and conditions of this agreement are governed
This agreement of terms and conditions is subject in its implementation and interpretation to the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and the competent courts in the event of any dispute are the courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
In the event that any dispute of any kind arises between the parties in relation to this Agreement, the parties shall endeavor to resolve any such dispute by mutual consultation and in an amicable manner.
If both the parties fail to resolve this dispute by mutual consultation or amicably within sixty (60) days from the date on which one of the parties notified the other of the existence of such a dispute, the dispute must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in the country in which the user is located at the time of ordering through or using the services of the Ramez Online (with the exception of the free zone courts).
Changes to these terms
Limitation of liability
Ramez or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, officials, agents, vendors, or suppliers will not, under any circumstance and under any legal or judicial matter, whether in relation to liability, contracts, restrictive liability or otherwise, bear liability towards you or towards any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or compensation of whatever nature, including, but not limited to, compensation for loss of profits, harm to reputation, loss of data, interruption of work, disruption of business, or the accuracy of the results Research or computer malfunctions, even if one of the authorized representatives of Ramez is informed of the possibility of claiming such compensation, which arises from or is related to the following (a) the use of the Ramez website or the inability to use it; Or (b) your use of the website or any information, hyperlinks, or contents contained therein, or the services included on it, or rather what is made available to you through it or your reliance on it; Or (c) the information that you provide to Ramez, whether personal or otherwise; Or (d) the services provided by Ramez; Or (e) the behaviour or negligence on the part of Ramez. In no case will Ramez be responsible for any compensation whose value exceeds the amount you paid for the price of the product for which the claim arose. In accordance with these terms and conditions, we are discharged from all obligations and claims that exceed this limit.
Ramez shall not be held responsible for any delay in implementing any part of these conditions as a result of any reason out of its control and without committing a mistake or negligence on its part, or the actions taken by either the civil or military authorities, or the current laws and regulations and amendments thereto, or for example but not limited to acts of god, economic embargoes, epidemics, and others, acts of electronic piracy, or other illegal activities committed by other parties, or their inability to secure products or services provided by other people or transportation facilities, or acts or negligence by transportation or communications’ companies; or misbehavior, negligence, overloading or slowing, whether on the Internet or by any third-party Internet service providers.
You agree to defend and indemnify Ramez Online and its officials, directors, employees, agents, and affiliated companies from and against any losses, claims, procedures, costs, damages, penalties, fines and expenses, including but not limited to attorney fees and expenses, which may be incurred by a compensated party arising from or relate to or result from your unauthorized use of software Ramez Online or from any breach by you of the terms and conditions of the service, including but not limited to any actual or alleged violation of any law, decree, administrative order, federal, governmental or local rule or regulation. The Ramez Online shall immediately notify you of any such claim, suit, or action and shall have the right to control the defense of such action, at your expense, in the defense of any claim, suit, or action.
The content of the Ramez app is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You can retrieve the content of Ramez Online and display it on the computer screen, or store this content in electronic form on the disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of this content for you. Personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep all copyright and proprietary notices as they are. You may not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use any of the materials or content on the Ramez Online for commercial purposes without the written permission of Ramez Co.
You have not been granted any permission in these terms and conditions to use any trademark of Ramez stores and the Ramez Online or its affiliates.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any inquiries, questions, or concerns about these terms, we are always glad to answer your questions and inquiries, you can contact us directly through the approved communication channels for Ramez and the response will be placed as soon as possible.